I. OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES
II. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We limit the collection and use of non-public personal information to the minimum necessary to deliver superior service to consumers.
- Oak collects your non-public personal information directly from the payment order application submitted to us at the time of the transaction. This information may include name, address, telephone number, employment information, social security number, birth date and income.
- When you use our mobile application, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address and GPS. You must have geolocation services enabled on your mobile device in order for us to process a transfer.
III. NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY DISCLOSE OUTSIDE OAK FINANCIAL SOFTWARE CORPORATION
Our policy is not to share or disclose your non-public personal information with third parties outside Oak. We may disclose non-public personal information about you to companies or entities outside Oak as permitted or required by law, such as:
- Protecting against potential fraud or unauthorized transactions.
- Responding to a judicial process as required by law in response to a subpoena or other legal process.
- Complying with federal, state, or local legal requirements.
- Sharing information with companies that assist us in providing you with a service. These companies include payment order processors.
IV. ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY RIGHT
Oak will not be able to process your transaction unless you allow us to share your collected non-public personal information with our processing partners. Your personal information shared within the companies we use for processing, however, will be treated with utmost confidentiality. We do not share or disclose any non-public personal information for marketing purposes with any non-affiliated third parties.
V. INTEGRITY OF INFORMATION
We have established procedures to ensure that your information is accurate, current and complete in accordance with industry standards.
VI. NON-RECURRENT CONSUMERS
All of our consumers are a priority to our organization. If you are a one-time or a repeat consumer, we will always maintain your non-public personal information in a secure and confidential manner as described in this notice.
VII. REVISIONS TO OUR POLICY